Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Blog Coming to an End - Thanks for Your Support

Dear Readers,

The Fort Hunt Family bog has been reporting on free and inexpensive family activities in the Alexandria area for the last year and a half. During that time I've become even more convinced that our area is the absolute best place in the region to live with kids. The number and variety of fun activities is amazing. We are so fortunate to have so many organizations that program family events.

Many readers have been supportive and encouraging of the blog. I appreciate your kind and thoughtful words. As much as I have enjoyed getting to know our community even more, the blog will be ending. My personal situation has changed with the addition of a new baby and professionally I've gotten busier as well.

Thank you all. Have a safe and happy 2012.

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, but play nicely.